The All-in-One Solution for Western Blotting: ReadyTector® Anti-Rabbit-HRP Cat. No. #730
ReadyTector® is the All-in-One Solution for Western blotting
All-in-One means the entire process takes place in a single work step in a single solution:
- only a specific primary antibody (from Rabbit) has to be added
- contains all reagents you need for fast, all-in-one immunodetection
- blocking of the membrane (NC or PVDF)
- binding of the primary and secondary antibody conjugated to HRP occur simultaneously
ReadyTector® solution "charged" with your valuable primary Rabbit antibody can be re-used up to 5 times.
Not only is this a fast, all-in-one incubation process, but ReadyTector® also reduces background, allowing you to generate specific, distinct bands.
ReadyTector® for Western blotting – easy, quick and clear
The next step is just a washing sequence using the special CANDOR ReadyTector® Wash Buffer (included in the ReadyTector® ).
- easy – simple to use: just add to the NC or PVDF Western blot membrane with the SDS-PAGE separated protein mixture
- quick – exceptionally fast procedure: < 2 hours from Blot to ECL signal
- clear – no background
At the end of the immuno-detection procedure/washing step, you develop the bound secondary antibody peroxidase conjugate with your chosen ECL developer solution (not included in the kit).
All ReadyTector® kit sizes include the All-in-One solution ReadyTector® (Ready-to-Use) and ReadyTector® Wash Buffer (10x concentrate).
ReadyTector® available package sizes:
- Cat. no.: #730 040 ReadyTector® (40 ml of each solution)
- Cat. no.: #730 120 ReadyTector® (120 ml of each solution)
- Cat. no.: #730 500 ReadyTector® (500 ml of each solution)
ReadyTector® 10x concentrate Wash Buffer can also be ordered separately. Cat. no. #700 500 ReadyTector® 10x Wash Buffer (500 ml 10x concentrate).
Discover ReadyTector® For Anti-Mouse-HRP
Download Product Resources
Product Inserts and Data Sheets
All-in-One Western Blotting Solution
The Blocking Solution
Antibody Stabilizer TRIS
Antibody Stabilizer PBS
Liquid Plate Sealer®
Standard Buffers (ready-made)
Coating Buffer pH 7.4
Coating Buffer pH 9.6
Washing Buffer TRIS
Washing Buffer TRIS IHC
Washing Buffer PBS
Washing Buffer PBS IHC
Blocking Sampler Package with BSA Block
Blocking Sampler Package ELISA (with PlateBlock) NEW
Interference and HAMA problems
IVD Technology Article
Long-term stabilization of assay components
Optimisation of assays: Interference in immunoassays recognize and avoid
The Appropriate Blocker — A Short Overview
The right strategy saves much costs!